The name "easyObject" refers to the applicative core of this solution : an ORM
(Object-Relational Mapping) allowing to ensure objects persistance and handling by associating classes to the tables of a relational database.
This project originates from an approach requiring collaborative tools and:
- is accessible to any web developer (even bad or lazy ones);
- allows extremely quick installation and learning;
- covers most needs common to web applications
(handling of any kind of content, rights management, URL rewriting, logging, i18n, drafting, versioning, publishing, caching, deletion recovery).
This solution is released under open source license
(GNU GPL 3.0).
Common software configuration
(PHP 5.3 +, Apache 1.3 +, MySQL 5.1+)
(download, uncompress, customize config file)
Very intuitive use
3 types of operations
(do, get, show)
(browse, search, update, remove)
(php, html, js/json)
A first stable will be released soon.
Project presentation (pdf, 150ko) : en
User manual (pdf, 350ko) : en
You have a question about how easyObject works or you are facing difficulties adapting easyObject to your needs?
easyObject is a collaborative project : your help is welcome!
- Tests pour finaliser et validate current code for the release of a version 1.0
- Translation of the documentation
- Making of validation set and tutorials
To join the team, contact Cédric